|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
NAD Intros a New Receiver
Tags: Receivers, NAD (all tags)
The T 575 features a modular design and features designed at getting the best possible audio.
When looking at low and mid-range receivers, you'll find a lot of features like streaming PC audio, internet radio, iPhone control and other bonuses. Once you get into the high end, some of those things start to disappear.
The NAD T 575 doesn't do any of that, but it does promise pristine, high quality audio. It handles the latest audio formats and decodes with the help of a high-speed DSP. It offers a second zone output, EARS technology that turns stereo sound into surround and Music First Audio sound quality.
NAD's T 575 is built around Modular Design Construction (MDC) which ensures that you'll be able to upgrade the receiver should the need arise. The T 575 can be had for a price of $1,599.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'The Shadow: Collector's Edition' Blu-ray Announced
- NimbleTV Brings Streaming Cable to New York City Customers
- 'Baggage Claim' Dated and Detailed for Blu-ray
- AllSeen Alliance Forms to Advance Seamless Device Sharing and Integration
- 'I'm in Love with a Church Girl' Blu-ray Features Detailed
- More High-Def Disc News...