|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Fox Goes 3-Disc with 'Marley & Me' Blu-ray
Tags: Disc Announcements, Fox (all tags)
Fox Home Entertainment has announced the first details for 'Marley & Me,' which will be the studio's first Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy three-disc combo when it hits Blu-ray in late March.
The biggest hit of the Christmas season, the Jennifer Aniston-Owen Wilson starrer grossed nearly $150 million domestically. Fox has confirmed a March 31 retail date for the Blu-ray, which will arrive day-and-date with the standard DVD.
Details see 'Marley & Me' receiving a three-treatment, becoming the first Fox title to include both Blu-ray and standard DVD versions, plus a Digital Copy.
Tech specs for the Blu-ray will see the feature film and extras on a BD-50 dual-layer disc with 1080p/AVC MPEG-4 video and DTS-HD Lossless Master Audio 5.1 Surround.
Extras include multiple featurettes ("Finding Marley," "Breaking the Golden Rule," "On Set with Marley: Dog of All Trades," "Animal Adoption," "When Not to Pee"), selections from " Purina Dog Chow Marley & Me Video Contest Finalists," a gag reel, and 19 deleted scenes.
Exclusive to the Blu-ray is Dog Training 101 picture-in-picture (Bonus View), and a Dog Training trivia track.
Suggested retail price for the Blu-ray edition has been set at $39.99.
You'll find the latest specs for 'Marley & Me' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under March 31.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Marley & Me (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More High-Def Disc News...