'Terminator 2: Judgment Day Limited Collectors Edition' (with Exclusive Terminator EndoArm + 4K) Finally Dated for this JulyPosted Mon Jun 4, 2018 at 05:38 PM PDT by Tom Landy
It's been a long wait, but the Limited Collectors Edition of Terminator 2: Judgment Day is finally on the way.
Lionsgate will release the Terminator 2: Judgment Day Limited Collectors Edition EndoArm Box Set on July 17, which includes the film on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray. The studio will also reissue the 4K UHD on the same date. Our previous coverage is available here.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day shattered the definition of action-filmmaking to become one of the most celebrated sequels of all time. Even in an age of anything-is-possible digital blockbuster filmmaking – with onscreen action often entirely fabricated and “unreal” – T2 remains a touchstone for both filmmakers and movie fans on the use of visual effects, fusing high-tech thrills with an emotional and compelling story.
Still lauded by critics today as one of the greatest action films of all time, only 6,000 of the Limited Collector’s Edition EndoArm box sets will be released in the U.S., allowing fans to own a life-sized replica of the T-800 EndoArm mounted on a uniquely numbered stand with James Cameron’s signature. Say “hasta la vista, baby” to SD and relive each quintessential moment in four times the resolution with Full HD and High Dynamic Range on the film’s 4K scan.
The Terminator 2: Judgment Day EndoArm Limited Collector’s Edition 4K Combo Pack box set is loaded with bonus content, including an all-new documentary featuring commentary from the cast and crew (including James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Edward Furlong).
LIMITED EDITION BOX SETS INCLUDES:
· Life-sized Terminator EndoArm
· Each limited-edition EndoArm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron
BLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
· *NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
· 2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
· “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
· Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
· 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
You can find the latest specs for Terminator 2: Judgment Day Limited Collectors Edition linked from our 4K Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it is indexed under July 17.