Posted Thu Jan 26, 2017 at 02:30 PM PST by Steven Cohen
Four new projector models have been detailed.
Epson has announced its new lineup of Ultra-Portable PowerLite projectors. The 1700-Series includes the 1795F, 1785W, 1781W, and 1780W.
"Thin as a laptop and just four pounds, the PowerLite 1700-Series are lightweight and wireless projectors, ideal for road warriors that require bright images, optimized connectivity and HD quality presentations," said Eric Uaje, product manager, Projectors, Epson America, Inc. "The integration of 1080p resolution, vertical and horizontal auto keystone correction and flexible projection from mobile devices were a direct result of feedback from our customers, and we will continue to deliver the innovation customers need to aid in their business success."
With their slim design and portable form factor, the 1700-Series is perfect for business travel use. The projectors all use 3LCD, 3-chip technology and include support for Chromecast, Roku, and MHL-enabled devices. The PowerLite 1780W, 1781W and 1785W feature a WXGA resolution of 1280 x 800, and the flagship PowerLite 1795F features a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Here's a rundown of key features per the press release:
- Bright and Vivid Images: The PowerLite 1780W delivers 3,000 lumens color brightness and 3,000 lumens white brightness, and the PowerLite 1781W, PowerLite 1785W and PowerLite 1795F deliver 3,200 lumens color brightness and 3,200 lumens white brightness for vivid, uncompromising images
- Wireless Connectivity: Project from laptop, tablet, or smartphone without plugging into the projector for flexibility and mobility
- Quick and easy setup: Wireless setup from mobile devices by scanning QR code using phone or tablet device
- HDMI Video and Audio Display: Compatible with the latest laptops and media players
- Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut: 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors
The Epson PowerLite 1781W ($799 MSRP) projector is on sale now, and the PowerLite 1780W ($749 MSRP), 1785W ($1,099 MSRP) and 1795F ($1,249 MSRP) projectors will be sold through authorized Epson resellers.
See what people are saying about this story in our forums area, or check out other recent discussions.
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.
You Can! You MUST! Great Guidance Commands You Pre-Order Robot Monster 3D And See It On The Big Screen!