Posted Tue Jan 24, 2017 at 03:30 PM PST by Steven Cohen
The Full HD 3D projector is now available.
With the Super Bowl coming up, Epson is spotlighting its Home Cinema 3700 Projector. Marked by high brightness and deep blacks, the model boasts several features perfect for the big game.
The 3LCD Full HD 1080p projector offers 3,000 lumens of color brightness and 3,000 lumens of white brightness, making it a perfect fit for living room entertainment and sporting events. In addition, the device provides up to a 70,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and includes 3D support. Here's a full rundown of key features per Epson:
· Deep black levels — up to 70,000:1 contrast ratio for rich detail in dark scenes and plays
· Project a 110" image from just 10.5' away — ± 60 percent vertical and ± 24 percent horizontal lens shift plus 1.6x zoom allow for flexible positioning and easy setup
· Epson Image Enhancement Technology — features Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement to sharpen and refine images for lifelike smoothness and clarity
· Captivating sound — two built-in 10 W stereo speakers deliver lifelike sound without the need for additional speakers
· Stream HD videos — compatible with your favorite streaming device, including MHL-enabled devices – just connect your existing sound system
Epson's Home Cinema 3700 Projector is on sale now through Amazon for $1,349. In addition to the 3700 model, Epson also recently released the Home Cinema 3100 ($1,180) and the custom installer-geared Home Cinema 3900 ($1,999).
"The Home Cinema 3100, 3700 and 3900 are dynamic home theater projectors that deliver a vivid, immersive viewing experience in living rooms, game rooms and more," said Rodrigo Catalan, senior product manager, Projectors, Epson America. "There isn't a big-screen TV that can compete with the size and immersive experience offered by a projected image, and with lens shift, these models are easy to set up and install."
The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear.