BRAAAAAAAAIIIINNSS!!! That’s what you need to win one of our contests around here. We ask you to be both smart and funny, and our readers consistently rise to the challenge. Today, one of you will take home a free copy of the zombie rom-com ‘Warm Bodies’ on Blu-ray.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: “Check out my mad beat box skills. Boooom, stttttt, Wicka wicka wicka!”
- Cameron: “Ya know there’s a fine line between copying us and mocking us.”
- Shayne B: Even zombies hate mimes
- Lord Bowler: Domo arigato Mr. Roboto
- Mike M: I told you to book us on Southwest. I hate bag fees!
- Kindredwarr: Hmm I dunno, not stiff enough for a good Kristen Stewart impression. Here, watch me.
- Csm101: “Why can’t you just be a brooding vampire that shimmers in sunlight!?”
- triguous: No one dances like that. Let alone to Coldplay.
- Raidel L: I can’t believe we got kicked out of the plane for using our cellphones, didn’t Mythbusters prove it wrong already?
- Wing Man: Wait a second… I’m getting an idea! N-No. False alarm. No–Yeah–No. Yeah–No. Wait–No–Yeah–Yeah–No… no. Yes! Twilight with zombies!
- David S: “That’s a terrible Chris Christie impression.”
- Jeremy R: Blonde chick + zombie + plane = best idea for a Con Air sequel EVER
- Pedram: Whatever you do, don’t start saying “braiiiinnns”. Not all of us love brains. That is SUCH an offensive stereotype.
- EM: The TSA: making air travel a living hell since 2001
- Timcharger: Little known fact: The reason why you always arrive at baggage claim before your luggage is that the zombie guild has monopolized the unloading of all aircraft.
R: Hats off for going there, especially knowing how the Academy is about that shit.
Julie: About what?
R: You’re serious? You don’t know? Everybody knows you never go full zombie.
Congratulations to Cameron for winning ‘Warm Bodies‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Be sure to jump in on our ‘Enter the Dragon’ contest before the deadline on Friday.