Is that a rabbit in your pocket or are you just happy to find out who won last week’s ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’ Blu-ray contest?
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
You accommodated nicely.
- Alex: Doc Brown was blissfully unaware of the side-effects of continuous time-travel until it was too late.
- Barsoom Bob: It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Upton !
- Daniel S: “Gooble, gobble, we accept you, we accept you, one of us, one of us!”
- Michael R: You want HOW many blu-rays reviewed by WHEN?
- Siemova: “Eyelids? Where we’re going, we don’t NEED eyelids!”
- David W: Cocaine is a hell of a drug
- Ryan M: Red-eye correction fail.
- Bill A: Why so serious?
- Michael: For dry red eyes, Clear Eyes is awesome. Wow.
- Eric B: Seriously Doctor, how many fingers you using?
- Gary P: I’m not really bad, I was just remastered in high definition that way!
- Jeff G: Boxers. My boys are free.
- Philip R: “No, what are bath salts?”
- Buttons Mc Boom Boom: Yo quiero taco bell!
- Mr. Apollo: Christina Hendricks is gonna play Jessica Rabbit!?
- phill: “Ooh, patty-cake I get next”
- vince D: Things were never the same for Rev. Jim after a week with the Wall of TVs.
- Adrian L: Great Scott!
- Dave S: “This town needs an Enema! OOP!”
- Scott I: I knew Jessica Rabbit would look good in hi def, but WOW!
- Greg: “How f***ing fascinating! Come closer and tell me more…”
- knuckles: “We were somewhere around Toontown, on the edge of the desert, when the Dip began to take hold.”
- Gregory G: WOW! I COULD’A HAD A V8!
- longanfire3: Would you look at the fun bags on that hose hound!
- Dustin: Me going crazy after realizing my last HDD contest-winning entry was one day short of a year ago.
This in-joke from Wayne N. takes a hilarious swipe at a certain obsessive segment of the Blu-ray collecting community:
Wait till I show all of my friends that MY copy of “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” actually has a SLIPCOVER!!!
Very nicely done, Wayne.
Congratulations to Wayne for winning ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t’ forget, the rest of you still have time to get in on our ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ contest before Friday’s deadline.