Posted Tue Apr 18, 2017 at 01:13 PM PDT by
Let It Fall will be released in select theaters on April 21. A broadcast length version of the documentary will also air on Friday, April 28 (9:00 – 11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.Continue Reading
Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 at 10:00 AM PDT by
The Emmy-nominated docuseries will return for a second season.Continue Reading
Posted Fri Mar 31, 2017 at 06:30 AM PDT by
The upcoming doc is speeding toward Prime Video.Continue Reading
Posted Thu Feb 2, 2017 at 10:45 AM PST by
The documentary film will hit Netflix later this year.Continue Reading
Posted Wed Jan 25, 2017 at 05:30 AM PST by
The environmental doc will hit Netflix later this year.Continue Reading
Posted Thu Dec 22, 2016 at 01:45 PM PST by
The Amazon Original Movie will hit Prime Video next week.Continue Reading
Posted Mon Oct 17, 2016 at 05:15 PM PDT by
The upcoming documentary will start streaming on October 28.Continue Reading
Posted Wed May 4, 2016 at 02:15 PM PDT by
The streaming platform will offer live programming next year.Continue Reading
LATEST NEWS BLU-RAY
- Criterion's September 2017 Blu-ray Titles Now Available for Pre-Order!
- 'Slither: Collector's Edition' Blu-ray Supplements Detailed (UPDATED)
- HBO Reveals Second Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- Check Out New Behind the Scenes Look at 'Blade Runner 2049'
- Blu-ray News Roundup: 'Batman: Mask of the Phantasm,' 'Big Bang Theory,' and More
- Blu-ray News Roundup: 'Megan Leavey,' 'The Circle,' New Arrow Video Titles, and More
- Scream Factory Fifth Anniversary Sale: Save 50% on Scream Blu-rays!
- Blu-ray News Roundup: 'The Outer Limits,' 'Colossal,' New Olive Films Titles, and More
- Marvel Debuts Teaser Trailer for 'Black Panther'
Guy Ritchie's 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D & 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Dated & Detailed
- 'Blade Runner: The Final Cut' Headed for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Blu-ray, 3D, & 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Up For Pre-Order!
- 'Snatched' Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays Detailed (UPDATED)
- Disney Reportedly Set to Launch 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Support with 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- 'Wonder Woman' Blu-ray, 3D, & 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Up For Pre-Order!
- 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' Announced for Blu-ray & 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
- Rupert Sanders' 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D & 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Dated & Detailed (UPDATED)
- 'Batman & Harley Quinn' Blu-ray & 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Announced
- 'The Boss Baby' Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Dated & Supplements Detailed (UPDATED)
- Epson Reveals Home Cinema 4000 Projector with 4K Enhancement & HDR for $2,199
- Streaming News Roundup: 'Star Trek: Discovery,' 'Wet Hot American Summer' and More
- HD Gear News Roundup: LG Flexible OLED, Varjo VR Display, and More
- Streaming News Roundup: 'Transparent,' 'Friends From College,' and More
- Samsung Unveals Pricing & Availability for "The Frame" 4K Ultra HD TV
- Sony Announces $20,000 Price Tag for 77-Inch 4K Ultra HD OLED TV
- Sony Details New KD-X720E and KD-X690E 4K Ultra HD TVs
- C Seed Debuts World's Largest 4K Widescreen TV with Whopping 262-Inch Display
- LG Reveals 34UC89G UltraWide Gaming Monitor
THE BONUS VIEW
- ‘Twin Peaks’ 3.08 Recap: “Got a Light?”
- ‘The Mist’ Pilot Recap: Under the Dome… of Fog!
- Weekend Box Office: Rough Knight
- Blu-ray Highlights: Week of June 25th, 2017 – Zords!!!
- Weekend Roundtable: Lamest Movie & TV Robots
- Weekend Movies: Roll Out
- ‘Paulina’ Review: Provocative Drama with No Easy Answers
- ’47 Meters Down’ Review: Sharks Are Bad… Again
- SteelBook Alert: All I Wanna Do Is Zoom-a-Zoom-Zoom-Zoom