|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Yamaha Launches the AVENTAGE Line of Receivers
Tags: Yamaha, Receivers (all tags)
It's a fully redesigned line, promising the best quality possible, and marking the debut of a new video processor.
What is it with electronics companies and weird misspellings of words? Is there some crazy reason Yamaha's new receivers can't be the Advantage line? Aside from the name, the AVENTAGE line looks pretty slick.
One thing Yamaha makes an effort to point out is that this isn't the next generation of receivers. This is current technology reworked from the start. The receivers have plenty of improvements, many of which won't be instantly noticeable. They've got new wires, fuses, circuitry, volume levels and even a fifth foot for further stabilization.
The two most expensive receivers in the line get the added bonus of HQV "Vida" video processing. It's the first line of receivers to sport "Vida," which promises exceptional video performance.
You'll be able to find Yamaha's new line starting this month at prices from $649 on up to $1,889.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More High-Def Disc News...