|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Wii2HDMI Creates an HDMI Output for your Wii
Tags: Wii (all tags)
But don't go getting all excited about high definition video, it's just an output.
The Wii is an infinitely annoying system to have hooked up to a slick home theater. It's a current generation gaming console, but it doesn't sport HD video, and some of the games aren't even widescreen.
The Wii2HDMI doesn't fix any of that, but it does allow for a simpler, cleaner way to hook up your Wii. No surprises here. The Wii2HDMI pops into the back of your Wii and allows you to attach an HDMI cable as an output.
It probably won't help your picture, or even your sound, since the Wii can't handle 5.1 channel audio or 720p video. But it does clean up the back of your set or your receiver. There's something so much nicer about having an HDMI cable plugged in instead of a trio of composite cables or a quintet of component.
You can pick up the Wii2HDMI for $39.95
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'The Shadow: Collector's Edition' Blu-ray Announced
- NimbleTV Brings Streaming Cable to New York City Customers
- 'Baggage Claim' Dated and Detailed for Blu-ray
- AllSeen Alliance Forms to Advance Seamless Device Sharing and Integration
- 'I'm in Love with a Church Girl' Blu-ray Features Detailed
- More High-Def Disc News...