|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
'LEGO Lord of the Rings' Suffers the Second Largest Disc Snafu In Recent Memory
Tags: Warner Bros. (2 posts) (all tags)
Shipments of the Xbox 360 version to several retailers contained discs that appeared to be demo discs.
After the reports of the demo discs hit the internet and not long after the 'Black Ops II' disc issues surfaced, Warner Bros. issued a statement saying that the 'LEGO Lord of the Rings' discs had merely been misprinted and actually were full copies in terms of content.
"The discs in question are incorrectly labeled as demo discs, but those discs do contain the full game content and are fully functional."
Warner Bros. announced both a customer replacement program and an initiative to replace the discs that are still in stores, but oddly omitted apologizing for the error.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series' Blu-ray $59.99 at Amazon!
- Weekend Roundtable: 2013 Xmas Wish List
- Samsung Rumored to be Developing AMOLED Tablets
- 'Captain Phillips' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
- Kinect, Microtransactions, and Turkeys Collide on the Xbox One
- More High-Def Disc News...