|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Team Meat Finally Discloses the Nature of 'Mew-Genics'
"A cross between 'The Sims' and 'Pokemon' with a sprinkling of 'Animal Crossing.'"
After 17 weeks of dropping teasers, Team Meat, developers of the hardcore platforming success, 'Super Meat Boy,' have finally explained the gameplay of their new game, 'Mew-Genics.'
The gameplay environment has the player overseeing a simulated "cat lady" house. By controlling which cats are adopted into the house with each cat filled with an array of possible attributes including narcolepsy and a deformed forked tale, players attempt to control the genetic lineage of the title's cats. In so doing, the player forms chaotic stories not unlike characters in 'The Sims' titles.
Team Meat maintains that the possible variety of visually distinct cats in the game at a staggering "25418658283290000000000000 (and growing)."
'Mew-Genics' is expected later this year on Steam, iOS and Android, with other platforms still possible.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More High-Def Disc News...