|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Square Enix is the First to Sign On for Unreal Engine 4
Tags: Square Enix, Unreal Engine 4 (all tags)
Look forward to some very pretty games coming from Square in the future.
The Unreal Engine has been an industry standard for some time, and the latest iteration of Epic's game engine will certainly continue that trend. Unreal Engine 4 is capable of some amazing things, and it's no surprise that companies are eager to start using it.
It's been announced that Square Enix will be the first to embrace the new tech and has been granted a long-term license for both Unreal Engine 3 and Unreal Engine 4. That means we can expect to see Square producing games for both current and future consoles with Epic's tech.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'The Shadow: Collector's Edition' Blu-ray Announced
- NimbleTV Brings Streaming Cable to New York City Customers
- 'Baggage Claim' Dated and Detailed for Blu-ray
- AllSeen Alliance Forms to Advance Seamless Device Sharing and Integration
- 'I'm in Love with a Church Girl' Blu-ray Features Detailed
- More High-Def Disc News...