|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Japanese Government Investigates Overheating Vitas
Tags: Sony, PlayStation Vita (all tags)
No injuries have been reported, but Vitas have been burning out during recharging.
Japanese Vitas have been, reportedly, having a bit of trouble in the overheating department. According to a piece by Andriasang, 31 cases have been reported, 23 of which have taken place in Japan. In response, the Japanese government is looking into things.
The National Institute of Technology and Evaluation is looking into these reports, though Sony says that each of them has an explanation, such as liquids getting into the port while these consumers charged their systems. No injuries have occurred.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- Weekend Roundtable: One Sequel Too Many
- 'Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Second Season' Blu-ray Date and Pre-Orders Live
- 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' and 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls' Dated for Blu-ray
- 'Blood and Sand' Blu-ray Announced
- Theatrical Review: 'Fast & Furious 6'
- More High-Def Disc News...