|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Class Action Suit Rewards Owners of Busted Samsungs with Free Repairs, Reimbursements and Straight-Up Cash
Tags: Samsung, Class Action Law Suits (all tags)
A class action lawsuit that was filed against Samsung was settled this week, resulting in positive results for current and former Samsung TV owners. If your set experienced issues due to a faulty capacitor, you’re in for some compensation.
Samsung is repairing these sets for free, and has been for some time. As part of the settlement, the company has also agreed to reimburse repairs that customers had made on their own dime. And if you don’t still own your broken Samsung TV but you can prove you owned it, they’ll send you $300. Nice and easy.
If you think your TV may have been affected, check out the settlement website for information on what to do next.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- Blu-ray Highlights: Week of May 19th, 2013
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Up for Pre-Order!
- 'The Earrings of Madame de...' Announced and Detailed for Blu-ray
- 'The Beatles - Help!' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'The Office: Season Nine' Dated and Detailed for Blu-ray
- More High-Def Disc News...