|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
'Resident Evil 6' Announced for November - Includes Co-Op Play
Tags: Capcom, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil (all tags)
Leon and Chris will both be there, as well as plenty of new characters to boot.
The 'Resident Evil' series gets its latest installment on November 20th with the release of 'Resident Evil 6.' The game brings together Chris Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy to fight off the usual horde of zombie but sort-of-not zombie creatures. Like 'Resident Evil 5' the game will have cooperative play, and we're guessing that means Chris and Leon are the two playable characters.
Capcom isn't calling 'Resident Evil 6' a survival horror game, which may or may not raise concerns for fans of the series. "From the outset, the team's intention was to create an experience that delivers a gripping storyline, tense single player and co-op action all set against a constant theme of horror," says executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi. "We are calling this fusion dramatic horror and are confident it will resonate with both existing fans of the series as well as newcomers."
Check out the trailer Here
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Gettysburg / Gods and Generals: Limited Collector's Edition' Blu-ray $33.99 at Amazon
- "Mastered in 4K" and the Road to Ultra HD
- Weekend Roundtable: Into Darkness
- 'The Borgias: The Complete Third Season' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
- Reminder: 'Texas Chainsaw 3D' Contest Ends Today
- More High-Def Disc News...