|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Nintendo Cross Play: 'Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate' Supports Cross Platform Play
Game saves can be transferred digitally between Wii U and 3DS versions of the game.
In today's Nintendo Direct presentation, a feature that is normally touted by Sony in its PlayStation platforms was announced for March 19th's 'Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.'
'Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate' for the Wii U and the 3DS share an identical design aside from graphical differences, and as a result Capcom will be supporting cross platform play. Seen in games like 'Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker,' game saves from either the Wii U or 3DS version can be digitally transferred and used on the other platform.
In addition to sharing saves, 'Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate' also supports cross platform play for multiplayer. A Wii U player can play online and hunt with a group of four Wii U players, or a "Wii U player can connect with up to three 3DS players to create a hunting party."
A demo for both platforms will be available February 21st.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Lee Daniels' The Butler' Blu-ray Announced
- 'The Best of Bogart Collection' Dated for Blu-ray
- LG Implementing AllJoyn Technology in Smart TVs
- PSA: Xbox One In Stock at Amazon
- Report: 'Gran Turismo 6' Offers Loads of Microtransactions Alongside Conventional Player Progression
- More High-Def Disc News...