|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Netflix Ups Device Limit Per Account to 50
Tags: Netflix, Streaming, Industry Trends (all tags)
With more devices streaming Netflix content, the company raised the limit to a nice safe 50.
Over the last year, more and more devices have become capable of streaming content from Netflix. That's definitely a good thing for Netflix fans, but those with a even a normal amount of streaming devices were reaching the limit set by the company.
The former device limit was six, meaning that if you have, for example, a PS3, Xbox 360, Roku player, Blu-ray player, PC, laptop and phone that were all capable of streaming from Netflix, you'd have to choose one to ditch. Families with multiple televisions or multiple smartphones reached the limit fast.
The new limit from Netflix is 50, which ensures that you're unlikely to hit that limit any time soon.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- Details Spread for 'Dead Rising 3' DLC Episode 'Operation Broken Eagle'
- LG's Gesture and Speech Recognition Technology Receives UL Certification
- Turn 10 Plans to Overall Both Credit Payouts and Car Prices in 'Forza 5'
- 'Sabrina (1954)' Announced for Blu-ray
- DirecTV Considers Online Video Service
- More High-Def Disc News...