|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Netflix Comes to 24 More Android Devices
Tags: Netflix, Android, Industry Trends (all tags)
It's been a long wait, but now more Android users will be able to get their Netflix on.
The thing about Android devices - the important thing for the sake of this story anyway - is that they're not all the same. They're made by different companies and have different hardware running them. It's an advantage in some ways and a significant disadvantage in others, such as making a program that will run on every Android device out there.
When Netflix launched initially on Android it was only available for a few devices due to the wide spectrum of specs. Now it's been made available for more phones and tablets, which should make plenty of people very happy. Check out the full list of new available devices below.Casio G'zOne Commando C771 with Android 2.2
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC Droid Incredible 2
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid X2
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid 3
Samsung Droid Charge
Samsung Epic 4G
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
Samsung Nexus S
Samsung Nexus S 4G
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- Weekend Roundtable: One Sequel Too Many
- 'Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Second Season' Blu-ray Date and Pre-Orders Live
- 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' and 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls' Dated for Blu-ray
- 'Blood and Sand' Blu-ray Announced
- Theatrical Review: 'Fast & Furious 6'
- More High-Def Disc News...