|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Deep Silver Bringing 'Metro: Last Light' to North America May 14th
Tags: Metro: Last Light (1 post), Deep Silver (3 posts), THQ (all tags)
The title has survived the THQ dissolution and is scheduled for the 360, PS3, and PC.
'Metro: Last Light,' the sequel to 4A Games 2010 sci-fi shooter, 'Metro 2033' has a new a release date. The title had been scheduled for March, but that was before publisher THQ succumbed to debt and was broken up. The new publisher, Deep Silver of 'Dead Island' fame, has acquiesced to fan wishes for a release date with a relatively minor delay.
Menno van der Bil, international community director at Deep Silver, "Since it has been made public that we took over the Metro franchise, the fans keep asking for a release date. Now we can finally announce when they will be able to get their hands on the game!
"We would like to thank all of the Metro fans for their patience. And we can assure them that we have a lot more coming their way with the franchise."
'Metro: Last Light' is currently available for pre-order at Amazon, and is now scheduled for release in North America on May 14 for the 360, PS3, and PC, and May 17 in Europe.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- Weekend Roundtable: One Sequel Too Many
- 'Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete Second Season' Blu-ray Date and Pre-Orders Live
- 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' and 'Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls' Dated for Blu-ray
- 'Blood and Sand' Blu-ray Announced
- Theatrical Review: 'Fast & Furious 6'
- More High-Def Disc News...