|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Display Development Announces a pair of In-Ceiling/In-Wall Projectors
Tags: In-Wall Projectors, In-Ceiling Projectors, Display Development, Projectors (all tags)
The IC-3 and IC-4 stay hidden until you need to use them, and even then they're pretty subtle.
When you're going for that minimalist looks, in-wall and in-ceiling speakers are a great way to do it. Projectors muck things up a bit though. They're not exactly the easiest thing to hide, and you can't just shove them behind something like with a subwoofer. The IC-3 and IC-4 from Display Development are different. They're designed specifically to stay out of the way until they're needed.
"Think of the IC system as a kind of upside down periscope," explains Display Development president Jim Burns. "The projector remains stationary in the ceiling [or wall] which means it is always hidden and silent. When the system is turned on only the optical portion of the system is lowered into the room."
Source: Electronic House
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More High-Def Disc News...