|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Over $5 Million in Sales Generated Humbly
Tags: THQ (17 posts) (all tags)
THQ's Humble Bundle offering concludes with over 885,000 bundles sold at an average price of $5.76 paid per bundle.
THQ President contributed an extra $10,000 on the final day to finish as the top contributor.
More than $2 million of the eventual $5,097,261.48 came in on November 29, the first day the bundle was offered. While the bundle is part of an effort to keep struggling THQ afloat, contributors had the option to direct funds towards the American Red Cross or the Child's Plat charity along with THQ, or Humble Bundle.
The bundle began with six PC titles, including 'Darksiders,' 'Metro 2033,' 'Red Faction: Armageddon,' 'Company of Heroes,' 'Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts' and 'Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor.' Those who piad more than the average amount, could score "Saints Row: The Third.' Later in the two week period, 'Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War' and 'Titan Quest' were added.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series' Blu-ray $59.99 at Amazon!
- Weekend Roundtable: 2013 Xmas Wish List
- Samsung Rumored to be Developing AMOLED Tablets
- 'Captain Phillips' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
- Kinect, Microtransactions, and Turkeys Collide on the Xbox One
- More High-Def Disc News...