|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Bang & Olufson Takes the BeoVision 10 on Tour
Tags: Bang & Olufsen, High-Def Retailing (all tags)
So you’ve got a taste for the finer things in life. If you swing by to see the BeoVision 10 on its North American tour you can get an exclusive look at the new Carbon Black Aston Martin and possibly walk away with some Dom Perignon.
The folks at Bang & Olufson know that asking $6,248 for a 40” television takes a big of convincing. It’s not something you’re going to buy sight unseen, but the luxury entertainment company hopes that you’ll have no choice once you go eyes-on with the BeoVision 10.
Just in case you weren’t thoroughly enticed by their set, Bang & Olufson have asked their partner Aston Martin to come along. They’ll be bringing the Aston Marton DBS in a special edition Carbon Black color for the first time in the U.S.
And no, we weren’t kidding about the champagne. Dom Perignon is the official champagne sponsor of Bang & Olufson’s tour. Yes, they have an official champagne sponsor. Guests in attendance can register to win a bottle of Dom Perignon 2000 Vintage champagne.
The BeoVision 10 is hitting North American showrooms this summer in a variety of styles. Pricing starts at $6,248, or $7,675 including the wall mount, Beo4 remote control, and an upgraded antireflective screen.
Source: Bang & Olufson
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'The Big City' Dated and Detailed for Blu-ray
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- More High-Def Disc News...