|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Samsung Sold a Record Breaking 1.15 Million TVs in the US Last Month
Tags: Samsung, HDTVs, Industry Trends (all tags)
This comes after breaking the million TV mark late last year.
If there's one TV maker you don't have to worry about right now, it's Samsung. They're sitting pretty right now in South Korea, enjoying some amazing sales of their tablets, smartphones and, of course, their TVs. In fact, Samsung has just broken into a new tier of sales by recording 1.15 million TVs sold in the US in October – a monthly sales record for the company.
Samsung is hoping to make a huge push during the upcoming holiday season and is putting the 75 inch ES9000 at the front of their marketing push. The market for big screens in the US might not be the biggest, but Samsung wants to dominate it nonetheless.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series' Blu-ray $59.99 at Amazon!
- Weekend Roundtable: 2013 Xmas Wish List
- Samsung Rumored to be Developing AMOLED Tablets
- 'Captain Phillips' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
- Kinect, Microtransactions, and Turkeys Collide on the Xbox One
- More High-Def Disc News...