|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
'Falling Skies: The Complete Second Season' Blu-ray Announced
Tags: Warner Brothers, Disc Announcements (all tags)
The second season of the alien invasion series starring Noah Wyle will strike back on Blu-ray in June.
In an early announcement to retailers, Warner brothers is working on 'Falling Skies: The Complete Second Season' for Blu-ray on June 4.
The mystery deepens for the remaining survivors of the massive alien invasion as 'Falling Skies' returns for its second season with mysterious new creatures. Three months have passed since former college professor, father of three and unlikely leader of the civilian resistance group Tom Mason (Noah Wyle) went willingly with the aliens on one of their ships to free his son and learn their plans. Nobody has seen or heard anything from him during this time, and his absence has taken its toll on his sons. Ben (Connor Jessup) and his older brother, Hal (Drew Roy), have stepped up as fighters but quickly clash as they both seek to secure their roles as leaders in their father's absence. Many lives have been lost since Tom left, but the survivors of the 2nd Mass still struggle on with courage and resilience. In the first season, our heroes coped with the trauma of losing their world; in this season, they take action and fight back.
Specs, supplements, and suggested list price have yet to be revealed.
You can find the latest specs for 'Falling Skies: The Complete Second Season' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it is indexed under June 4.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Falling Skies: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'The Shadow: Collector's Edition' Blu-ray Announced
- NimbleTV Brings Streaming Cable to New York City Customers
- 'Baggage Claim' Dated and Detailed for Blu-ray
- AllSeen Alliance Forms to Advance Seamless Device Sharing and Integration
- 'I'm in Love with a Church Girl' Blu-ray Features Detailed
- More High-Def Disc News...