|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
'A Common Man' Blu-ray Dated
Tags: Disc Announcements, Starz/Anchor Bay (all tags)
Academy Award-winner Ben Kingsley holds the world hostage on Blu-ray in May.
In an early announcement to retailers, Starz/Anchor Bay has scheduled 'A Common Man' for a Blu-ray release on May 21.
Kingsley stars as a seemingly average citizen who plants five powerful bombs in different locations around a major international city and threatens to detonate them unless his sole unconditional demand is met: The simultaneous release of four of the most deadly international terrorists from government prisons. In an urban landscape already gripped by fear, what could be the real motive behind a cunning madman’s ultimate plan?
Ben Cross ('Star Trek,' 'Chariots of Fire') co-stars in the film, which has been named a finalist at this year’s New York Festival. An explosive thriller about duty, justice and the never-ending cycle of terrorist violence – all of which begins and ends with 'A Common Man.'
Specs and supplements have yet to be revealed, but the suggested list price for the Blu-ray is $24.99.
You can find the latest specs for 'A Common Man' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it is indexed under May 21.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- A Common Man (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Gettysburg / Gods and Generals: Limited Collector's Edition' Blu-ray $33.99 at Amazon
- "Mastered in 4K" and the Road to Ultra HD
- Weekend Roundtable: Into Darkness
- 'The Borgias: The Complete Third Season' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
- Reminder: 'Texas Chainsaw 3D' Contest Ends Today
- More High-Def Disc News...