|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
'Paranormal Activity 4' Announced and Detailed for Blu-ray
Tags: Paramount, Disc Announcements (all tags)
The next chapter in the horror franchise will terrify Blu-ray this January.
In an early announcement to retailers, Paramount has slated 'Paranormal Activity 4' for Blu-ray on January 29.
'Paranormal Activity 4' continues the shocking story of the evil surrounding Katie and her nephew Hunter as a new family begins experiencing unexplained events that quickly turn deadly.
The Blu-ray/DVD/Ultraviolet combo pack will include both the theatrical and unrated director's cuts of the film and will feature 1080p video, a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements include: The Recovered Files - nearly 30 minutes of 'found footage.
Suggested list price for the Blu-ray is $39.99.
You can find the latest specs for 'Paranormal Activity 4' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under January 29.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- Paranormal Activity 4 (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More High-Def Disc News...