|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
'Hills Have Eyes 2' to Slash its Way to Blu-ray this October
Tags: Disc Announcements, Fox (all tags)
Just in time for Halloween, Fox Home Entertainment has issued a retail announcement that the mutants of 'The Hills Have Eyes 2' will terrorize Blu-ray on October 23.
A sequel to the 2006 remake of the original 1977 Wes Craven shocker 'The Hills Have Eyes' (got that?), Fox will present the $25 million-grossing slasher in an even gorier unrated version on Blu-ray.
No further supplemental details are yet known (at least until the official press release arrives in the coming days), but tech specs are set to include 1080p video and DTS-HD Lossless Master Audio in 5.1 surround.
Retail will list for a suggested $39.98.
We've added a fresh listing for 'The Hills Have Eyes 2' to our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where the mutants await under October 23. Stay tuned for all the gory final details (including box art) to be announced shortly.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007) (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'La Cage aux Folles' and 'The Spy Who Came in from the Cold' Announced and Detailed for Blu-ray
- 'Olympus Has Fallen' Blu-ray Announced
- 'Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun' Leads Heap of Cancelled 'Legacy of Kain' Games
- REDRAY PLAYER Pre-orders Now Shipping
- 'The Unseen' Dated for Blu-ray
- More High-Def Disc News...