|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
'That Thing You Do!' Blu-ray Dated and Detailed
Tags: 20th Century Fox, Disc Announcements (all tags)
Tom Hanks' 1996 music themed dramedy will rock Blu-ray in April!
In an early announcement to retailers, 20th Century Fox will be bringing 'That Thing You Do!' to Blu-ray on April 2.
Written by, directed by and co-starring Tom Hanks, this high-energy comedy about fame and friendship dances on to Blu-ray for the very first time. Hanks plays the big-hearted manager of a 1960s pop-rock group called The Wonders that becomes a shooting-star sensation thanks to a delightfully catchy chart-topper called: That Thing You Do!
The Blu-ray will present the Tom Hanks Extended Cut and Theatrical Version of the film with 1080p video, a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements will include: Feel Alright Music Video; The Wonders! Big In Japan!; The Story Of The Wonders; Making That Thing You Do!; That Thing You Do! Reunion; and HBO First Look: The Making Of That Thing You Do!
Suggested list price for the Blu-ray is $19.99.
You can find the latest specs for 'That Thing You Do!' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under April 2.
- Discs mentioned in this article: (Click for specs and reviews)
- That Thing You Do! (Blu-ray)
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Lee Daniels' The Butler' Blu-ray Announced
- 'The Best of Bogart Collection' Dated for Blu-ray
- LG Implementing AllJoyn Technology in Smart TVs
- PSA: Xbox One In Stock at Amazon
- Report: 'Gran Turismo 6' Offers Loads of Microtransactions Alongside Conventional Player Progression
- More High-Def Disc News...