|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Conan O'Brien Seeks Absolution Only to Wind Up in a Corn Field
In the latest segment of 'Clueless Gamer,' Conan takes a stab at 'Hitman: Absolution.'
During gameplay, Conan naturally finds several hallmarks of the series to be perplexing, such as Agent 47's barcode, the sexy menus, and the constant need to drag, stuff and otherwise hide dead bodies. "Oh, I thought you just wanted me to get in with the body... You probably wanna put it in a sleeping bag and cuddle with it."
Stealthy kills seem to elude Conan's grasp as well as he tends to go for flashy, in the face kills, which at one point entirely defeats the purpose of disguising Agent 47 as a scarecrow.
'Hitman: Absolution' is the latest in the series and the first 'Hitman' since the superlative 'Hitman: Bloodmoney.' Conan concludes by rating the game, "Hitman: Absolution may be my favorite... Aqua marine, which is not bad, very good."
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor - 50th Anniversary Special - 3D' is Bound for Blu-ray Next Week!
- Blu-ray Highlights: Week of December 8th, 2013
- 'S.E.R.P.' Blu-ray Bound
- HDD Deal of the Week: 'Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series' Blu-ray $59.99 at Amazon!
- Weekend Roundtable: 2013 Xmas Wish List
- More High-Def Disc News...