|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
SEGA Announces Release Date for 'Company of Heroes 2'
Tags: Relic, Sega, THQ (all tags)
Post-THQ, the game slips to June in part to ensure "high quality."
The sequel to Relic's 2006 real-time strategy game, 'Company of Heroes 2' had been scheduled for May, but that of course was before SEGA acquired the game and its developer from the remnants of THQ.
SEGA has announced that 'Company of Heroes 2' will launch for the PC on June 25th in North America and Europe. Relic Producer Greg Wilson stated, "We hate to disappoint our fans with a later than expected date as we know they are eager to play but we feel that the additional time will help the team deliver the high quality sequel fans deserve."
"However, the wait won't be long as players will soon be able to help us test and balance multiplayer in the upcoming Closed Beta. Details will follow shortly."
Players can look to the 'Company of Heroes' website to try to snag a Beta code.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'Hannibal: Season One' Blu-ray Pre-Orders Live
- Xbox One Unveiled as the Ultimate All-in-One Entertainment System
- 'The Sword in the Stone: 50th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
- 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Dated
- Videogame Releases: Week of May 19th, 2013
- More High-Def Disc News...