The retailer is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a special sale!
Best Buy has announced plans to celebrate its 50th Anniversary with a 50-hour sale featuring 50 Black Friday-like deals on the latest tech products. The promotion will kick off tonight at 10 p.m. Central Time and end at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, August 20.
The majority of the deals will be available in store and through BestBuy.com, with discounts planned for 4K Ultra HD TVs, headphones, smartphones, and more. Online shoppers can also take advantage of free, two-day shipping on almost everything included in the sale. The special promotion is in honor of the company's upcoming 50th Anniversary on August 22.
Here's a rundown of some of the announced deals:
- Save $150 on select MacBook Pro computers
- Students can save an additional $150, for a total savings of $300 with Best Buy’s Student Deals program
- Save $400 on a 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV
- Save $180 on Beats Studio wireless on-ear headphones
- Get an iPhone 6s starting at $1 or an iPhone 6s Plus starting at $99.99 with two-year activation on Sprint or Verizon Wireless (Save $200) – or get a $200 gift card with purchase of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus and activation with an AT&T Next plan
- Save up to 70 percent on LEGO Dimensions, Skylanders and amiibo
- Save $50 on Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker
- Get "Destiny" and your choice of two other select games for free with purchase of the PlayStation 4 “Call of Duty” bundle
- Get a $50 gift card with purchase of a Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter (online only)
Discounts will be available while supplies last.
Source: Best Buy