|HIGH-DEF DISC NEWS||Receive High-Def Disc News via RSS|
Apple TV's 5.1 Update Causing Problems – Customers Downgrading to Solve
Tags: Apple TV (all tags)
Reports of issues include completely bricked systems thanks to the update.
With every new update comes a host of solutions to former problems, but also a variety of new problems. With the 5.1 update to Apple TV though, there appear to be more problems than solutions. Users have been reporting issues ranging from a flaky Wi-Fi connection to completely bricked systems.
The best solution at this point seems to be simply not updating, or rolling back your device to 5.0. Apple hasn't released an official comment on the issue as of yet, but with the amount of problems reported, we expect a hotfix will be released before too long.
- Most Recent High-Def Disc Headlines:
- 'The Shadow: Collector's Edition' Blu-ray Announced
- NimbleTV Brings Streaming Cable to New York City Customers
- 'Baggage Claim' Dated and Detailed for Blu-ray
- AllSeen Alliance Forms to Advance Seamless Device Sharing and Integration
- 'I'm in Love with a Church Girl' Blu-ray Features Detailed
- More High-Def Disc News...