As we were running last week’s contest, we managed to scrounge up one more copy of ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ on Blu-ray to give away. That means we need to find three winners today. Fortunately, our readers provided no shortage of hilarious entries to choose from.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Csm101: “Aaaawwwww, would you guys stop yawning, you’re making me yawn!!”
- phill: Water scarcity + lack of toilet paper + desert = [see above]
- NJScorpio: ♫ “We don’t need another heeeerooo…” ♫
- Ptown: Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- Jason: Mua’Dib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Warner: How can he forget his lines …. he only has about ten of them!!!!!
- Chris M: I’m gonna wait right here till I catch a snowflake on my tongue.
- Cameron: “Lily at AT&T said I would have perfect cell reception AND Wi-Fi!!!… LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILYYYYYY!”
- Salvador C: “KANYE WEST FOR PRESIDENT?? PLEASE GOD, NOOOOOOO!!!”
- Eric F: “KAAAAANNNNN…YE!”
- Kyle: First my hair, now my arm, I don’t like how this is progressing.
- David S: The lack of Mad Max: Fury Road steelbooks in stock at Best Buy had me like…
- B.W.: My computer came with Windows ME. Why, Microsoft, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????!!!!
- Deaditelord: Charlize realizing that she finished runner-up in the Sigourney Weaver, Alien 3 lookalike contest.
- Dave B: My reaction when I popped in my newly purchased 3D Blu-ray and realized the much talked about “Black and White” version wasn’t available after all!
- Carl C: For the last time it’s Charlize “Ther-in,” not “Ther-own. Somebody say it right!!!!!!!!!
- Dhabit D: “Can someone give me a hand ????”
- Shayne: Where will you be when your laxative starts working?
- Ryan M: Charlize Theron after reading a bunch of back and forth tweets between feminists and anti-feminists.
- Jim M: Tom Brady got off?
- Chris C: After hours of drunken procrastination, Judith decided to try her hand at karaoke. Things did not go as planned.
- Devin L: You maniacs! You blew it up! Awww, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
- Yovan B: STRAIGHT OUTTA WATER
- Alex: DORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Leon D: Can you hear me Mel Gibson? My voice won’t be dubbed with an American accent!!!
Looks like someone just stepped on a Lego.
I sympathize. Every parent has been there.
In addition to having a screen name that sounds like it would be a perfect fit for the ‘Mad Max’ universe, Lord Bowler had the best pun this week:
I’d give my left arm for a glass of water!
I think that Jim B figured out Charlize Theron’s motivation when filming the scene:
There’s a whole goddamned desert and I step in dog shit! FML!
Congratulations to Nick, Lord Bowler and Jim for winning ‘Mad Max: Fury Road‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.