Good evening… Or, well, good morning, as the case may be. (Hey, I don’t know when you’re reading this.) Last week, we promised to give away two copies of the 2012 film ‘Hitchcock‘, starring Anthony Hopkins as the legendary director, on Blu-ray. It took us a little while to go through all the entries, but the results are finally in. We’ve kept you in suspense long enough. Read on to find out which of our lucky readers have won.
As detailed in the original post, the challenge we set was to come up with a funny or clever caption for the following photo:
As always, our readers came through with some great submissions. Here are just a handful of our favorites.
- Shayne: “And IIIeeeeIII will alw-ays loooovee youuuuuu!”
- Adam C: “OKAAAYY, I’LL RAISE THE DAMN ROOF!! AHHHHHH!!”
- Jaime V: “No! I won’t do the Harlem Shake in the shower!”
- Joe C: “Please, Mr. Hitchcock, do we really need yet ANOTHER take?”
- Alex P: “BUUUUUUUUUURRP!!”
- Eric A: “NO!!!!! I’ll never tell you what Bill Murray whispered in my ear in Tokyo! Never!!!!!!”
- Michael: “The crew made sure that they would not be the only ones taking cold showers thanks to Johansson’s nearly nude scenes.”
- Cameron: “STOP CAPTIONING ME IN THE SHOWER!!!”
- William H: “ScarlettCam.com”
- Trebor E: “Just realized she forgot to save 15% or more on her car insurance.”
- Wayne: “Well, which is it, young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? Mean to say, if’n I freeze, I can’t rightly drop. And if’n I drop, I’m a-gonna be in motion. You see…”
- John P: “Ah! Standard definition!!”
- Ralph: “What?!? Oh, what the HELL?!? How did my cellphone get hacked again?!?”
- Dylan: “When Edward Norton was Brad Pitt I was like…”
- EM: “Marion was revolted to learn the real reason Norman was called ‘Master Bates’.”
Eric P. captures what a lot of people are actually thinking when they look at this photo:
PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN! PAN DOWN!
I just love this pun from Byron H:
She is showering in fear.
Congratulations to Eric and Byron for winning ‘Hitchcock’ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating. If you didn’t win this one, you still have time to enter our ‘Hobbit’ giveaway, so get on that.