Last week’s ‘Girl on the Train’ contest had a pretty good turnout. Unfortunately, only one of our readers can take home a free copy of the movie. Hop on board and let’s look at the results!
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- NJScorpio: “I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!”
- Csm101: “Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman……CANDYMAN!”
- Juan: (unzips her pants and exposes her penis) I am a star. I’m a star, I’m a star, I’m a star. I am a big, bright, shining star. That’s right.
- Brian: I’m talking to the me in the mirror, I’m asking her to pick better movies…
- Chris: “They’ll think this is a new role for me, little do they know i was guzzling vodka to get through Salmon Fishing in the Yemen!”
- Garrett B: Just gotta keep telling myself: Jim and Pam was just a television relationship, Jim and Pam was just a television relationship…..
- Chris M: A stare down eh? Well two can play at that game.
- Rob B: Allow me to reflect on the current situation
- Mark C: “I picked a bad day to skip underwear.”
- Miguel: I still can’t believe I actually took that role in The Adjustment Bureau – what was I thinking?
- Nick B: I don’t have a drinking problem- I’m having a heart to heart with my sponsor right now!
- Zuria: If you gaze long into an abyss, Emily gazes into you! SUPERSTAR!
- Mike L: Whoa! I look like one of the Olson twins! Wait a minute. What if I am ONE of the Olson twins! Ahhhhhhh!!!!
- Kashtar: “Just got to get through this. Edge of Tomorrow will get a sequel. It just has to.”
- Alex B: Wow. UHD is not for me.
- Pedram: OK, you can do this. It’s going to be fine. Just walk calmly up to Josh Zyber and ask him out. It doesn’t matter how cool he is; there’s still a chance he’ll say yes.
- August: I mean, seriously, who vomited Pepto Bismol all over the walls in here?
- Timcharger: “What was I thinking? It was a protest vote. I didn’t think he would win!”
- Patrick O: “This movie will be better than Gone Girl. Believe in yourself, Emily. You got this.”
- Salvador C: “How could I let Anne Hathaway upstage me in Lip Sync Battle?”
I’m fully aware that this joke doesn’t even make sense, from the perspective of having anything to do with the movie other than its title, but Jared’s entry makes me laugh every time I read it. I would have paid to see THIS movie in the theater.
“I’ve had it with these motherf***ing girls on this motherf***ing train!”
Congratulations to Jared for winning ‘The Girl on the Train‘ Ultra HD + Blu-ray combo pack, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.