Turnout for our ‘Falling Skies: The Complete Second Season’ contest was a little light last week. Either the prize didn’t excite many of our readers or I didn’t pick a very inspiring photo to caption. On the upside, with two copies of the box set available for giveaway, those of you who did enter have even better odds of winning.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Alex: I am not an elephant! I am not an animal! I am a human being! I am a man!
- NJScorpio: “Reeeeses Pieeeeces…”
- Tracy Z: Swamp Thing auditions??? Which way??
- StarMenace: “So, you’re telling me that the government is listening in on our phone conversations, reading our emails AND targeting us for taxes based on our affiliations? What is this world coming to???”
- Bryan: Visine apparently does not “get the red out”
- Jeremy R: For the last time, I was NOT in District 9, dammit!!!!
- Ralph: I’M KING OF THE WORLD!!!
- G-man: You fool! I said “Mouth Tentacles”, not “Mouth Testicles”!
- Vudyr G: #AlienDuckFace #selfportrait
- Jason B: “Sloth love Chunk!”
David S. was in a particularly mean (but funny!) mood when he wrote:
The first steps of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s newborn child…
Both of these entries from Peter are pretty great:
“I Got It, I Got It, I Got It” says the Mets new centerfielder.
“Why Do They Always Put the Human Legs and Thighs on the Top Shelf? I Hate This Store.”
Congratulations to David and Peter for winning ‘Falling Skies: The Complete Second Season‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Be sure to enter our ‘Burt Wonderstone’ contest before the deadline on Friday.