We’ve climbed every mountain. We’ve searched high and low. We’ve followed every byway and every path we know. With all that done, let’s reveal the winner to last week’s ‘Everest’ contest.
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Ronald O: Yeah, hi! I was wondering if you deliver Chinese food via helicopter?
- Chapz K: I think you got the wrong number. I don’t know who Sarah Connors is.
- Carl C: Hello Universal? Yeah, apparently I’m the only one that showed up.
- EM: “When they asked me if I wanted to get high, this was not what I had in mind.”
- Elizabeth: “Look Monique, I only paid for 5 minutes. That’s really not enough time to describe the pants I’m wearing. Could we just get back to the part where you were taking off your bra?”
- Chris M: Ya! You seriously have to try this place. The have full service sherpas here, and I mean full service.
- John B: Jill, this is sergeant Sacker. Listen to me. We’ve traced the call… it’s coming from inside the house. Now a squad car’s coming over there right now, just get out of that house!
- Peter: Yes, Mom, I put on clean underwear for the hike today just in case I’m in an accident. But what could happen here?
- NJScorpio: “Rescue who? Matt Damon? Seriously? That guy should just stay home.”
- Csm101: “Yeah the lattes taste kind of weird. It’s mountain goat milk, the wi-fi is super slow, and there’s no cable. We’re really roughing it out over here.”
- Jason: So I get all the way out here, I have to make a call and they hand me a CORDED phone!!?? How do I take a selfie at the top with this?!
- Timcharger: “Hello, Adele, yeah I know. I’m not trying to be funny. But really, I’m calling from the outside…”
- David S: “I love it up here. It’s so spacious that nobody’s complaining about my manspreading.”
- Seth: Yeah, maybe hanging out all day in the purple camo jammies was a bad idea.
- Andy T: “I’m thinking we picked a really bad location to set up the circus.”
Juan’s entry gave me a good, hearty laugh. We’ve all suffered through this conversation, haven’t we? There’s no escaping it. You can climb the highest mountain on Earth and still get this phone call.
Open up the web browser…
Go to your email…
No, no, no don’t type my email in the search bar!
OK mom, I can’t do this anymore, I’m kinda busy.
Congratulations to Juan for winning ‘Everest‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest.