The “D” may be silent, but our readers certainly weren’t. When we offered you the chance to win Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Django Unchained’ on Blu-ray, you spoke up and provided a lot of great entries. Let’s find a winner, shall we?
As explained in the original post, we challenged you to provide funny or clever captions for the following image:
- Mark: Hey, pay attention to ME, I’m the one going to win the Oscar!
- Stefan F: “OKAY OKAY OKAY, Django, please, for the love of god, WHO looks more like Colonel Sanders, him or ME.”
- Bubbatwo420: You know who voted for Obama too? This guy!
- Jonathan D: “It’s Hedley. Hedley Lamarr!”
- Javier A: If this is a dream within a dream, then who’s dream are we in? Obviously hers. ……Three studs in killer threads. …. so the question is who goes first.
- Rob: If you could see Leo from my angle, you’d want to unchain something else.
- Brian R: Jamie, maybe you can help us with this. Who is the funniest Wayans brother? He says Marlon. I say Damon.
- BambooLounge: The moment when everyone on set realized that white people really do all look alike to Jamie Foxx.
- Michael: Me? Of course I know what a “Royale with Cheese” is.
- Joel R: “Motherf***er, I AM THE STREETS!”
- Christopher G: “Annnnnd PRESTO! I’ve servered my own thumb, using nothing more than the fingers of my other hand, and a journeyman’s knowledge of illusion and cheap parlor tricks.”
- David S: “I would like to point out that I’m the only one here who hasn’t used the N-word.”
- Larry: Yeah bro, I I hit that first.
- Eric F: Jamie, Jamie, do your “Wanda” character for Leo. He,he, that s___t never gets old.
- Vincent M: Leo, Critters 3 is one of my favorite films of yours, said no one ever.
- Cameron: “I could have fit on the door with Rose, I don’t see why you couldn’t?”
- Tony W: So, it’s just a jump to the left? Yes, and then a step to the right. You put your hands on your hips? And bring your knees in tight. But it’s the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane!
- Paul V: I’ll roshambo you for her?
- Trevor VB: So, you really can’t see the resemblance? I’m telling you, I am his father!
- Adrianna: “My name is Schultz – the C is silent.”
Perhaps this entry from Steve S was an easy joke, but it sure did make me laugh:
Ray! Ray Charles! I’m over here!
Congratulations to Steve for winning ‘Django Unchained‘ on Blu-ray, and thanks to everyone else for participating in our contest. Don’t forget that you still have time to get in on our ‘Django Unchained’ contest, so get those entries in soon.